This is going to be a multi purpose post today. I am eating Chicken Tortilla Soup while participating in a twitter chat called #Foodie Chat.
Here is what was in the Soup:
The soup was absolutely delicious. I added some shredded cheddar and some crumbled 9 grain tortilla chips. I thought it would be a neat idea to blog about my twitter chat experience. Ill be updating as interesting things happen and then post the final results. Also I started this blog with 15 twitter followers, lets see if that improves.
- So far everyone is tweeting where they are from and what they are eating. The moderator is going to ask a new questions every 10 minutes
- First Question: What different kinds of cereals would you MASHUP in your bowl? I do love Cheerios, is it wrong to not want to mix them with anything else?
- This is my favorite answer for the first question: AngelaWoody Baileys Flavored milk and Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Someone also suggested espresso and coco puffs, not a bad idea
- Second comment: you can put cold pizza and chicken wings in a bowl and count it as cereal right?
- Ooh i got retweeted: AngelaWoody Love! RT @foodvirgindiary: you can put cold pizza and chicken wings in a bowl and count it as cereal right?
- Question 2: MASHUP for us your favorite fruit and vegetable drink! I do enjoy a good chocolate strawberry spinach smoothy
- Favorite Answer: @kkdietitian: A2 does Sangria or a pomegranate mojito count? 😉
- Question three: MASHUP for us your ultimate sandwich! I feel like it has to have french fries on it or at least doritos
- This one made my heart hurt: @steveGOgreen Q3, PB&J, glazed donut w/ a 8oz burger, American cheese and lots of candied bacon. #foodiechats
Time for one more question! Oooh up to 18 followers!
- foodvirgindiary I need to try this RT @HopeHighbrow: A3 #Foodiechats Pork Tenderloin, bourbon glazed onions and roquefort cheese on a baguette #Foodiechats
- #Foodiechats trending #1 only 38 minutes in. Well done foodies!
- FoodiechatsCHI Q4 #Foodiechats via @NetUpNow What is the most insane Food MASHUP you can think of? Hmmmm as a picky eater, it is insane to me to put olives on anything
- Favortie Answer: @Buckfeverboy: #foodiechats A3 how about two all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese oh wait its been done
Well there you have it! Twitter chat excitement. I was actually pretty cool and i think i have my next food challenge! YUM!
oh and im now at 19 followers, WOOT! WOOT!